Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why Read the bible? Reading Plan

Those of you that were at Big House last night and want to take part in the challenge I am posting the link to the Reading plan that I challenged you all to read along with me. This is the Website in which I hope to have discussion and I will post my thoughts and questions to the daily verse. Hope you join along in this journey.

Those of you that were not at Big House Last night I had the privilege to speak on reading the Bible for all it's worth. Reading the Bible as on Big Story of Redemption through Jesus accomplishment on the Cross, and how every verse matters. The Challenge is to get into our bibles and discover that story. The Link below is a reading plan that I hope many do for a month and see what God does through getting into the Bible, feel free to join and participate.

http://www.youversion.com/reading-plans/50-why-read-the-bible

1 comment:

  1. First off, nice pacifier.

    Second, I really enjoy taking this verse (First verse of the reading plan 2 Timothy 3:16) and thinking of it in a sense of it being useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training MYSELF in righteousness.

    I feel like I tend to think of it as rebuking and correcting those around me before I consider applying those useful words in my own life.

    ReplyDelete