Thursday, May 3, 2012

Acts 17:11

I like in this verse the " they received the word with all eagerness" because my initial thought is am I eager to receive the word? and if I am not how come? Is it because I don't always like what it will say sometimes, or just don't think that it is relevant in my life. I am sure that at certain times in my life it can be because of both reasons. It's funny though in the times I don't want to read my bible, or I force myself to open it up, I have probably learned the most through those times, and I rarely am I dissatisfied with what I read, more often I am convicted because I didn't pick it up sooner and learn form God's Word. what about you? what motivates you to open the bible? what struggles do you have receiving the word?

No comments:

Post a Comment