Monday, May 14, 2012

Psalm 119:15-16

Couple things jump out at me today, might just be where I am at currently or the things I have been thinking about, but these are my thoughts righ away. Verse 15 is telling us to meditate and think about the comands of scripture, and I can honestly saw that I do a very poor job of meditating on the word of God. I think that is why sometimes I can feel disconnected to it. Then in those times it just doesn't feel as important to me as I know that it is and should be. I wonder how mnay of you feel the same way. You see I have become more and more convinced that part of the reason in our lives sometimes we don't read the bible or implement it into our lives is because we don't think about the word, meditate on it, delite in what it says, then we forget about it,and how important the word of God should be in our lives. What are ways you meditate of the word of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment