Sunday, December 16, 2012

day 16 Reflection

I want to apologize for not posting the last couple of days. My family has moved and our internet access has been limited to only my office, and I was out of the office for a couple of days, in the move. However I am back are ready to go. Today in Chapter 16 I want to look at v. 10-13, I find it kind of fitting for this time of year to take a look at these verses and think about them. I think also when it comes to Christians and money things can get a little funny, because sometimes there can be a battle about making money and having it as a Christian, and not. These verses don't mention anything about it being bad to have the money. but what it is very clear about is which are you going to be devoted to. God or Money. A rapper I like to listen to their record company slogan is "God over Money" and i truly believe this is what this section of scripture is teaching us.It is asking the question, what is your driving force. Is it Money? or is God guiding and directing every path you take. I truly believe and have seen money change and consume people, and that is why and when it takes the turn to being evil. However when God is our driving force He will use money in our lives to help further His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment