Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3 Reflection

Obedience is the key phrase of the last few days, and I am going to point out a few more times where it occurs. John being obedient to his calling of preparing the way for his Cousin Jesus ministry, what I think is so cool about it, is the fact I am sure he had no idea what that entailed for his life, one that would ultimately lead to his death for what he stood for. The first Martyr for Christ. Then one of the coolest verses of the chapter right after Jesus is baptized the Father comes in and says "You are my beloved Son, with you I am well pleased" I just am amazed by that for some reason, maybe it's because I am a father now, or maybe it's because I know the end of the story and what Jesus did for us. But to see that verse just makes me smile. I hope that you know the Father loves you, enough to send his son to the Cross for our Sin so that we can be in relationship with God the Father. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment