Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5 Recap

Welcome back, only have one thing I wanted to share in this Chapter today, not because this chapter lacks depth there is a ton of cool things going on, but this is what really stuck out to me. It occurs in 5:16 "but he would with draw to desolate places and pray" What I want to point out, and maybe it's because of just my rhythm of life right now, but ad mist of his ministry going around helping those in need, everything and being very busy Jesus would need to remove himself and be in pray with the Father be in communication with him. One thing that is very interesting about my translation (ESV) it uses the term places, which would lead me to believe this was something the occurred often. I know even in times of good solid ministry times, I tend to be busy and my prayer life become hurried, and not as intentional as it should be. I encourage all of you during this busy Christmas season, be very intentional to be in constant prayer and connection with God the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment