Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 21

We don't have to go to far in the Chapter today to look at what stood out to me. It is something that I struggle with and Feel like God calling me to me more generous and faithful in being generious. My issue isn't giving money away, I can do that with not alot of struggle, my biggest thing I would say is to be in prayer and have heart behind why I give money to what I give too. It's pretty simple too in my own faith life, I feel distant and alone when I don't have alot of heart behind my mission and focus. I often think about this verse or story if the women was just at the end of trying to do it on her own or what faith she had to give everything, what that must be like, it my prayer this season to get closer to that, to not be centered on my self but those in need. To have grow closer and closer to total faith in Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment