Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 20 Reflection

It is interesting to me to watch Jesus leadership as we get close to the end of his earthly ministry, Obvisouly he is training up his disciples to lead his church, at the end of Chapter 20 45-47. What I find significant about this section is that I think it also can be a warning to us in the modern day church. AS followers of Christ it is very imporant that our eyes are focused on Jesus and careful not to be lead astray by people that come in to the church with alternate motives than to glorify Jesus and further his Kingdom. I think also in the Church we need to help to lead and guide younger Christians not to be lead astray by those you are attempting to mis lead young people of faith. We have to remember that as Christians are main focus needs to be on Jesus. It is hard and our selfish nature often times can distract and get in the way. My prayer is that this season we can fix our eyes on Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment