Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 24 Reflection

It's here and now looking back on the last 24 days, I can't begin to thank God for what he did for me through the scripture this year. I think part of it was I had allowed my life to get busy and catotic and not slowed down and focused my life what whom I follow, or I started to choose myself over the one whom saved me, and reading over Jesus life it has become more real. I tend to think that more over Easter, but got to thinking tonight at Church when our Pastor talked about during Christmas Coming to Jesus. It kind of hit me really, I can join the Christmas story like it is written in the bible, like the wiseman and sheperards came to Jesus, I need to daily come and gaze upon the savior of the world. I want to leave you with a final verse, and wish you a blessed Christmas and wanting for you to remember this in our world, when often times it becomse very difficult to do this. It comes from v.5 of Chapter 24 "Why do you look for the living among the dead. He is not hear, he has risen." Remember that when life gets busy, and crazy, or we become selfish, One has come and died for all, so that we may have life. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment