Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's that Time of Year

Hey All welcome back, over the next 24 Days I encourage you to join me in reading through the Book of Luke. I have been doing this very thing for some years now. Each year God teaches me new things through doing this. Each day I will be posting thoughts questions, and reflections on my reading of each chapter. The cool thing about Luke and the month of December is that the night of Christmas Eve you will have read the entire Gospel of Jesus. We are in the Church season of Advent which means a time of expectant waiting and preparation for the celebration of the Nativity of Jesus at Christmas. The Coming of Jesus, through these 24 days we will read of Jesus Coming, life and gift in which He gave to us in through His life on earth and through the Cross. Join me in this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment