Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3 Reflection

Luke 3:21-22 21 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened 22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.” Todays reflection is a picture of the only true perfect relationship that exists. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Trinity. What is cool about this is that you we are privileged to see the them come together for this awesome event of Jesus baptism. What an experience that must have been for John the Baptist to be a part of. God knowing what is to happen to Jesus as he starts His ministry saying to his Son " You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased" what love the Father has for us that he would send his Son to die for us. How cool is that. Thanks to God

No comments:

Post a Comment