Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 24 Luke 24

Key Verses: Luke 24:5-6, 24:47-48
Luke 2:7
7 And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.

Tonight and tomorrow many of us are spending time with family celebrating the birth of this baby, What has been cool about this journey has been that Going to church today we celebrated the birth of our savior, and then tonight I got to read the end of the story, you see sometimes for many of us Christmas is a great celebration but we for get to celebrate the end of the story, the why behind the birthday celebration. That is so much why I love doing Luke each December, but what I need to realize and guide my heart from is not forgetting to celebrate the entire story, specially the end and the reason why Jesus had to be sent to the earth, for my sin, for my desires to be selfish, and self centered. God love me to send his son to the Cross, but the good news is the end of the story, I will leave you with this verse
Luke 24:5-6 “Why do you seek the living among the dead? 6 He is not here, but has risen.

Prayer: This is a Prayer I pray with Ayden each night before bed. Thanks you Jesus for dying on the Cross for my Sins. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment